[Sunday updates in red]
- Slicing Tomatoes-
2 pounds3 pounds
- Sun Gold Cherry Tomatoes-1 basket
- Eggplant-Zebra-1-watch out for the thorns on the top and stems of this type of eggplant. They are so beautiful, but boy do the thorns really hurt. Pick them up from the base.
- Edamame-Soy Beans-1 bunch-take the pods from the plant, rinse and steam for 3-5 minutes. Add salt if you like. Pop the seeds from the pod right into your mouth.
- Leeks-1 bunch
- Tomatillos-1 pound
- Basil-1 bunch
- Peppers-Biscayne-a Cubanelle Frying Pepper-3
- 1 bag of Red Nectarines and Peaches
- 1 basket of Donut Peaches-these are so sweet that we are sending them again. Different varieties ripen at different times and so the season continues.